Strength. Integrity. Results.
Call (904) 304-8212 to schedule an appointment.

Modification of Divorce Judgment & Child Support/Alimony Modification

Circumstances change, unforeseen events occur, and many times, things what we agreed to in the past are not conducive to what is going on in our lives currently. Luckily, our legal system provides remedies for such changes. While there are legal standards that must be met in order to modify a divorce decree, alimony, or child support, with the right legal representation, you do not have to endure hardship due to a divorce judgment that was entered in the past.

If you find yourself in need of modifying certain terms of your Divorce Judgment, contact Carli Law to discuss whether a modification is feasible, and if so, how we can get that process started for you.